Our flexible training will help you to grow to meet new opportunities.
- Supporting teaching in schools
- Gatwick Airport work placements
- Health & social care or Child care
- Customer services
With rolling start dates, it couldn’t be easier to get in to a brighter future. And you may qualify for your training and work placements to be fully funded; contact us now to find out more…
- Face masks should be worn in communal areas
- Face coverings should be worn by students, staff and adult visitors when moving around In2Skills premises, outside of classrooms or indoor teaching areas, such as in corridors and communal areas.
- Students should continue to wear face coverings on public transport.
- Tutor can remove their face masks in the classroom at their discretion and when it is safe to do so.
- 10-day isolation for Omicron close contacts
- The current guidance on contact tracing and isolation remains unchanged. However, in addition, any ‘suspected or confirmed close contacts of the Omicron variant will be asked to isolate for 10 days regardless of vaccination status or age’.
- Education settings are not expected to undertake contact tracing.
Online Training for your Business
Professional video courses with interactive assessments and personal certification.